Amazon's Bestselling Advertising Books

Out of curiosity, I went through Amazon's bestseller list for the business category and plucked out all books related to advertising:
It's amazing how Dale Carnegie's self-help How To Win Friends book is still on the top of the list (120th sales rank overall) after so many years. It is a great book, too; one of the few that I keep re-reading to discover new ideas. After Carnegie's, a lot of the recently published books seem rather derivative or reduntant.

The Psychology of Persuasion and Made to Stick should be fun to compare -- the seem to cover similar grounds. I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on Predictably Irrational written by a professor at Sloan. It is also #1 on the bestseller list right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am moderating all comments to weed out spam (there's a lot of it). Comments are usually approved within a day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails